The expletives were flying for Celtics fans after a pair of dispiriting losses to Lebron's Lakers and Doc's Clippers and Celtics Stuff Live was no exception... expletives omitted of course. Jon and Justin laid into the Celtics' effort before looking at how much responsibility Brad Stevens bears and whether he is capable of coaching all star players. Speaking of Kyrie, his role as a leader has been discussed but perhaps more importantly is how well Kyrie and his teammates are meshing as he moves in and out of the lineup.
In the show's second half, the show focused on Mook Morris's comments on the team not having any fun and not playing for each other. Justin looked to Al Horford's leadership capabilities to pull the team together on the defensive end on a team clearly in need of unifying forces. Without the ability to come together, Jon looked at Kyrie's pending free agency and how much his unhappiness deeply effects his July 1 decision.
- Opening – Lakers/Clippers Analysis
- 5min – Brad Stevens Shouldering Responsibility…Is he capable of coaching all stars?
- 9min – Kyrie fragility – can the young players and the team shift gears with him and out of the lineup
- 16min – Mook Morris Comments
- 22min – Horford needs to captain the defense
- 25min – Similar issue last year…will they get better?
- 27min – Kyrie’s mental health more important than his physical health
- 33min – Deadline & Week Ahead Predictions